Introducing YVC-1000MS for large meeting spaces with Microsoft Teams
Engineered with superior audio technology and expertise, the Yamaha YVC-1000MS is a USB speakerphone solution that enhances the Microsoft Teams meeting user experience. The YVC-1000MS features separate microphone and speaker units that smoothly integrate audio and video for natural, comfortable remote communication. The high performance, full range speaker unit can be placed close to the display so that audio and video from the remote location blend naturally, while adaptive echo canceller and other Yamaha sound processing technologies facilitate stress-free conversation.
Yamaha YVC-1000MS brings Skype for Business to life for meetings with 6 to 40 people.
Scalable and flexible solution engineered to support the audio requirements of large meeting rooms and rooms with special table configurations. Daisy-chain up to five distinct microphones. Equipped with external speakers and external microphone, YVC-1000MS is ideal for applications such as remote education classes or seminars where a handheld microphone may be preferable within the Microsoft Teams application.
Easy connection so you're ready to go.
Start your Skype for Business meeting by connecting your YVC-1000MS with a single USB connection. Don't have your laptop with you? The user-friendly design provides fast, intuitive connection to a smartphone by Bluetooth®. No matter how you connect, the specially engineered auto-tuning function developed by Yamaha detects and monitors the acoustics of the environment to optimize sound processing for the best audio experience on Microsoft Teams meeting.
Optimized sound for natural, comfortable Microsoft Teams meeting experience.
The sound is also optimized using high-quality sound technologies that Yamaha has developed over the years, including a unique Human Voice Activity Detection (HVAD) capability used to detect human voices. "HVAD" is an important element of several different sound processing features that require fast and efficient sorting and helps minimize background noise during calls.
Expandable (examples of one to five mics)
- Interface Control Unit: USB 2.0 High Speed, Bluetooth, NFC (Near Field Communication) Audio Input terminal (stereo RCA pin), Audio Output terminal (stereo RCA pin), External speaker terminal (RCA pin) x 2, Power terminal, Microphone terminal Microphone: Input and output terminals
- Power consumption (max) 20 W (one connected microphone), 35 W (five microphones connected)
- Radio interference standard FCC (Part 15B) Class A, ICES-003
- Power source 120 V (60 Hz)
- Operating environment Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
- Humidity: 20 to 85% (no condensation)
- Dimensions Control Unit (W x H x D): 332 x 95 x 162 mm (13.1 x 3.74 x 6.38 in)
- Microphone (W x H x D): 136 x 36 x 136 mm (5.35 x 1.42 x 5.35 in)
- Weight Control Unit: 1.8 kg (4.0 lbs), Microphone: 0.4 kg (0.9 lbs)
- Supported OS OS: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 10, 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 8.1, 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 7, macOS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10
- USB: USB 2.0 or later
- Bluetooth Bluetooth specification version: 2.1 + EDR
- Supported profile: HFP (1.6), A2DP
- Supported Codec: CVSD, mSBC, SBC
- Wireless output: Class 2
- Maximum communication distance: 10 m (32.8 ft)
- NFC Compatible devices: NFC-compatible Android devices
- Voice guidance English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, German
- Accessories Power cable (3 m (9.8 ft)), USB cable (5 m (16.4 ft)), microphone cable (5 m (16.4 ft)), Quick Start Guide
- Others Firmware update (transfer from PC through USB)
- Microphone unit Omnidirectional x 1; can connect up to 4 more optional microphones
- Speaker unit Full-range x 1
- Maximum volume 95 dB (0.5 m (1.6 ft))
- Frequency bandwidth For sound pickup: 100 to 20,000 Hz
- For playback: 100 to 20,000 Hz
- Signal processing Adaptive echo canceller, Noise reduction, Automatic tracking, Automatic gain control, Automatic room EQ, Dereverberation, Automatic audio tuning
Click “Add to Cart” above to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
We provide installation and integration services all over the USA!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.