- Featuring the AVer CAM340+
- Yamaha ESB1080 and MXL AC-360 for 360° audio
- Integrated Zoom Rooms Console featuring Apple iPad and Heckler Design Table Console with POE
- Dell OptiPlex designed for Zoom Rooms & Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse for room setup
- All accessories included mounts, cables and connectors
- Optional Installation & Support Services Available
Zoom Rooms Hardware Solution with the Dell OptiPlex, featuring the AVer CAM340+, MXL AC-360Z and Yamaha Enterprise Soundbar ESB1080
Get the most out of your huddle rooms and small meeting spaces without sacrificing the user experience. This kit features one of the best huddle cameras on the market today, the AVer CAM340+. Don't let the size fool you, this is a professional grade video conferencing camera, packed with features, and ready to use. The audio is provided by a one-two punch, with room sound coming from the Yamaha Enterprise Soundbar and 360° microphone and voice pickup from the Zoom Rooms certified MXL AC-360Z. This kit is easy to use, a breeze to setup and perfect for any small meeting space. There's never been a better time to video enable all your meeting spaces, and this kit gets you going fast.
You deserve the Quality of Dell and the Power of Intel i7 Quad Core
VCG believes in only selling equipment we have personally tested so you get the best possible solution for the price. That's why we have shifted our run computing platform to the Dell OptiPlex, configured with the Intel i7 Quad Core CPU. This slim-format computer also packs the highest performance available with 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, Intel Iris high performance graphics, and fully licensed Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - this is the best way to get your rooms up and running fast.
In addition, the Dell OptiPlex delivers UltraHD 4K quality easily to a dual display room setup. Solid state all the way through and mounted directly behind the display with the included mounting brackets. You need processing and graphics power for your Zoom Rooms - to ensure smooth video and to run your most demanding applications. Also, over time, video conferencing software has been "bulked" up to handle the increased collaboration requirements of many business applications - it only makes sense to go with the quality of Dell and the processing power of the Intel i7 Quad Core. You can trust you are buying a video conferencing optimized device that will give you years of service from VCG.
Bring Your Own Display
All our Zoom Rooms kits are ready to be plugged into the displays of your choice - and work in either single display, or dual display setup. All our Zoom Rooms kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting Zoom Rooms for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what Zoom, Zoom Rooms and Video Conferencing can do for their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
Zoom Rooms Camera
The AVer CAM340+ Video Conference Camera is designed for the huddle room and small meeting spaces.
- 4X optical zoom
- 120° diagonal field of view, horizontal 85°, vertical 55°
- Minimum working distance: 2.7ft
- Ultra-crystal clear image support up to 4K
- Back light compensation and 2D noise reduction technology for optimizing light balance in different conditions
Zoom Rooms Audio
The MXL AC-360-Z V2 is a USB-powered conference microphone that captures crystal clear audio in a full 360° within a 25-foot radius.
- 12 internal capsules for full 360° audio pickup
- 25-foot audio range
- Echo cancelling and noise suppression
- Designed for use in corporate communication settings
Yamaha Enterprise Soundbar ESB1080
The ESB-1080 Enterprise Sound Bar integrates the audio from video collaboration to create an immersive feeling for conference rooms.
- Immersive feeling with clear, dynamic, full-range speaker output
- Conference mode’ preset optimized for conversation
- Integrates easily with any display
Zoom Rooms Console
Heckler Design Consoles are designed and built to last, and provide a sleek, modern look. They are bundled with an Apple iPad providing you complete control over your Zoom Rooms.
Built specifically for Zoom Rooms, low profile, positions iPad Mini ergonomically for conference room attendees to easily use. The console keeps your iPad Mini safe with tamper resistant features. Easy setup and power via the included PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) adapter, specifically designed for use with the Heckler Design tabletop console.
Zoom Rooms Controls
This slim-format computer also packs the highest performance available with 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, Intel Iris high performance graphics, and fully licensed Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - this is the best way to get your rooms up and running fast.
- Quad Core Power house @ 2.6 GHz
- Configured for Zoom Rooms, with Zoom Rooms application pre-installed
- i7 Quad Core, 16GB, 120SSD, integrated Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Integrated Keyboard and Mouse
- Used during setup of your Zoom Rooms
Zoom Rooms Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Every Zoom Rooms Kit comes with everything you need for a Dual Display setup. We want you to be up and running as quickly as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- Zoom Rooms Quick Start Tabletent from Video Conference Gear
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
Zoom Rooms Optional Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Design and Blueprint Review Advisory Services
- Global Planning and Rollout Services
- Phone or On-site Support
- Spare parts, product hot-swap, RMA and Warranty Assistance
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.