Designed for Your Zoom Rooms Huddle Room!
Huddly GO & Yamaha Group YVC-300
When it comes to huddle rooms, getting everyone comfortably inside the camera's view can be a challenge. The Huddly GO takes care of that. It is a beautifully designed, compact camera with 150o field of view, this camera get everyone, even those sitting closest. We've paired the Huddly GO with the Yamaha YVC-300, a conference speakerphone perfect for small-sized meetings with 4 to 6 people - a real huddle room solution. It connects via USB and provides quality coverage.
You deserve the Power and Performance of Intel i7 Quad Core
VCG only believes in selling equipment we have personally tested so you get the best possible solution for the price. The Intel Skull Canyon NUC has become our go to device for all Zoom Rooms kits. All our NUC’s come bundled with 16GB RAM, 120 SSD, Intel Iris high performance graphics, and fullly licensed Windows 10 Professional to get you up and running fast.
In addition, the Intel Skull Canyon can handle up to 3 monitors (although we recommend two). Solid state all the way through and 1 inch thickness to easily hide behind a monitor with the included mount. You need processing and graphics power for your Zoom Rooms - to ensure smooth video and to run your most demanding applications. Also, over time, video conferencing software has been "bulked" up to handle the increased collaboration requirements of many business applications - it only makes sense to go with the quality of Intel and the processing power of the i7 Quad Core. You can trust you are buying a high quality device that will give you years of service from VCG.
JAM! (Just add Monitors)
All our Zoom Rooms kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
We know first hand how Zoom Rooms can create confusion, when buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality producs, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything sell before we recommend it or sell it online.
We've made it easy to order Zoom Rooms kits. No longer do you have to go through multiple suppliers to get your Zoom Rooms solution.
Zoom Rooms Camera
- HD 720p 30fps output
- Super-wide angle view at 150o
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Digital Pan/Tilt/Zoom with 3x lossless digital zoom
- High-grade 6 element ultra-wide angle optics
- 16 Megapixel 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Zoom Rooms Audio
- Perfect for small-sized meetings with 4 to 6 people
- Smoothly integrate audio and video
- Adaptive echo canceller
- USB and Bluetooth connection
- Smooth Bluetooth connection using Near Field Communications (NFC)*3 technology
Zoom Rooms Console
Apple iPad Mini
- NEW Apple iPad Mini
- 128Gb WiFi model
- 7.9" diagonal fingerprint resistant screen
- Gives simple and intuitive controls for your Zoom Rooms
- Keep your iPad Mini safe with tamper resistant features
- Positions iPad Mini ergonomically for conference rooms
- Low profile
Zoom Rooms Controls
- Quad Core Power house @ 2.6 GHz
- Runs Zoom Rooms Application and becomes like an appliance
- i7 Quad Core, 16GB, 120SSD, integrated Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- Microsoft Windows 10 Profession license included
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display with included VESA mount
Logitech Wireless Keyboard + Mouse Pad
- Integrated Keyboard and Mouse
- Used during setup of your Zoom Rooms and to run browser or Microsoft Windows-based applications on the Intel Skull Canyon
Zoom Rooms Accessories
- Cables and connectors Included
- 1 - Select Series USB-C to HDMI Adapter 4K at 60Hz
- 2 - Utra Slim Seried High Speed HDMI Cable, 6 ft
- Get the most out of your Zoom Rooms, and get collaborating as quickly as possible
- Full project planning, installation, integration and setup services
- Available nationwide for all your offices
Zoom and Zoom Rooms are changing the way businesses communicate and making it both easy and cost effective to add video conferencing and collaboration to your company, at a fraction of what it would have cost you just a few years ago. Now, you can create a modern conference room - collaborating with your customers, your vendors or your employees - anywhere in the world.
And don't forget to check out our Zoom Rooms Scheduling Display Kits - the feature is free with your Zoom Rooms license and provides the ability to display meeting rooms schedules, and actually book the room - right at the room location. We include everything you need in our Scheduling Display kits.
Included in Every Zoom Rooms Kit
Our Table-top Quick Start User Guide
We want to help you limit Zoom Rooms support calls. It could be anything from starting the call to sharing content, to controlling something in the room. Whatever it is, the solution is usually simple, the problem is, people get stressed out and things can escalate quickly. I've been supporting customers long enough to understand not everyone is comfortable when faced with something new and it's up to the those that "support" them to make their lives as easy as possible.
Zoom Rooms are great, and most people will take a few minutes before their first meeting to figure out how to use the application - or just "wing it" during their meetings. Some won't. Which is exactly why we decided in June to start adding a quick reference guide with every Zoom Rooms Kit we sell. It's an easy way for us to help our customers get going as quickly as possible.
That's why we include a table-top Zoom Rooms User Quick Start Guide. It's a three panel and self-standing - with cards providing details on how to use the Zoom Rooms application and controls. An example is to the left. It's our way of saying Thank You.