- Featuring the AVer CAM520 Pro 2
- Room Audio by Nureva HDL300
- Zoom Rooms Controller featuring VCGear Tabletop Console with POE
- Dell OptiPlex designed for Zoom Rooms & Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse for room setup
- All accessories included mounts, cables and connectors
- Optional Installation & Support Services Available
Zoom Room Hardware Solution designed for your project rooms, meeting spaces and conference rooms
Sleek, modern? That means no distractions and no wires on the table. Mount the audio in the ceiling! This kit features one of the best cameras on the market today, the AVer CAM520 Pro 2, newly redesigned for your most demanding rooms. It is a professional pan-tilt-zoom camera with 18x zooming. The audio is provided by the Nureva HDL300, a wall-mounted solution that drenches your room with thousands of virtual microphones, and rich, vibrant sounds. The Nureva was designed for video conferencing and provides the ultimate experience. This is our go-to solution any large conference room, boardroom or team work space.
You deserve the Quality of Dell and the Power of Intel i7 Quad Core
VCG believes in only selling equipment we have personally tested so you get the best possible solution for the price. That's why we have shifted our run computing platform to the Dell OptiPlex, configured with the Intel i7 Quad Core CPU. This slim-format computer also packs the highest performance available with 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, Intel Iris high performance graphics, and fully licensed Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - this is the best way to get your rooms up and running fast.
In addition, the Dell OptiPlex delivers UltraHD 4K quality easily to a dual display room setup. Solid state all the way through and mounted directly behind the display with the included mounting brackets. You need processing and graphics power for your Zoom Rooms - to ensure smooth video and to run your most demanding applications. Also, over time, video conferencing software has been"bulked" up to handle the increased collaboration requirements of many business applications - it only makes sense to go with the quality of Dell and the processing power of the Intel i7 Quad Core. You can trust you are buying a video conferencing optimized device that will give you years of service from VCG.
Bring Your Own Display
All our Zoom Rooms kits are ready to be plugged into the displays of your choice - and work in either single display, or dual display setup. All our Zoom Rooms kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting Zoom Rooms for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what Zoom, Zoom Rooms and Video Conferencing can do for their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
Zoom Rooms Camera
The AVer CAM Pro 2 Professional/Enterprise Grade Video Conference Camera this is our long-time favorite camera and is our go-to camera within the office.
- 18X Total Zoom (12X Optical Zoom with PTZ)
- IP Based Management and Streaming
- SmartFrame Technology
- Wide field of view (FOV) of 84.5°
- Full HD 1080p
- 170° pan; 120° tilt
Zoom Rooms Audio
Nureva HDL300 is a wall mounted audio solution which give you full room coverage with over 8K virtual microphones. It is easily mounted on the wall giving you a modern look, while keeping your workspaces free from clutter.
- Integrated Audio Array
- Continuously self-calibrating acoustic echo cancellation (AEC)
- Advanced digital signal processor (DSP)
- Position-based automatic gain control (AGC)
- Single cable, power over ethernet (POE)
Zoom Rooms Controller
The VCGear Conference Room Controller offers a fast and easy way to connect your Zoom Rooms. The all in one controller reduces complexity compared to other tablets as it is preloaded with the Zoom Rooms app for quick set up and easy control of your Zoom Rooms meeting from your conference room or office.
- Preloaded with Zoom Rooms Controller application
- 10.1 inch Widescreen ActiveMatrix Color Display
- Android 10.0 Operating System
- 10 Point Capacitive Touch Screen Display
- Easy Network Connectivity via Wired or WiFi
- Single cable, power over ethernet (POE)
Zoom Rooms Compute
This slim-format computer also packs the highest performance available with Intel® Core i7, integrated graphics, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, fully licensed Microsoft Windows 10® IoT Enterprise and Zoom Rooms pre-installed - this is the best way to get your rooms up and running fast.
- Configured for Zoom Rooms - with Zoom Rooms pre-installed
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
- Intel Core i7-8700T with 6 Cores
- 16GB, 120SSD, 2x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO + Bluetooth 5
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
- VESA mount with adapter box included
Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Integrated Keyboard and Mouse
- Used during setup of your Zoom Rooms
Zoom Rooms Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Every Zoom Rooms Kit comes with everything you need for a Dual Display setup. We want you to be up and running as quickly as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- Zoom Rooms Quick Start Tabletent from Video Conference Gear
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
Zoom Rooms Optional Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Design and Blueprint Review Advisory Services
- Global Planning and Rollout Services
- Phone or On-site Support
- Spare parts, product hot-swap, RMA and Warranty Assistance
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.