Zoom Rooms Kit - Logitech MeetUp All-in-One - Small Room
- Featuring the Logitech MeetUp video soundbar
- Room Audio by Logitech MeetUp
- Integrated Zoom Rooms Console featuring Apple iPad Mini and Heckler Design Table Console with POE
- Dell OptiPlex designed for Zoom Rooms & Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse for room setup
- All accessories included mounts, cables and connectors
- Optional Installation & Support Services Available
Zoom Rooms kit with the Zoom Rooms configured Dell OptiPlex, featuring the Logitech MeetUp - camera and audio in one unit!
Equip your huddle or small conference room with a single, all-in-one system featuring world class audio, video and screen sharing. Stop limiting your online meetings with a small tabletop or laptop video camera, with the Logitech MeetUp, your small huddle rooms can pack a big room video conferencing punch. The Logitech MeetUp combines wideband audio, high quality video - bundled into a wall mounted system to address the limited space unique to huddle rooms.
Logitech Meetup was designed as the perfect all-in-one video conferencing solution. Designed for small spaces like a huddle room, it has a wide angle point of view and the ability to zoom and autofocus (with the built-in PTZ small format camera). Not only does this camera have a great lens, it also is designed with integrated audio (speakers and mics) - and to make sure you have everyone covered so you don't miss a word, we've included the additional extension microphone. Mounted below (or above) the monitor, the MeetUp creates a perfect solution for any huddle room, small conference room and even some larger rooms where equipment space is an issue. This is a great huddle room bundle. Tested by us and ready to go.
You deserve the Quality of Dell and the Power of Intel i7 Quad Core
VCG believes in only selling equipment we have personally tested so you get the best possible solution for the price. That's why we have shifted our run computing platform to the Dell OptiPlex, configured with the Intel i7 Quad Core CPU. This slim-format computer also packs the highest performance available with 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, Intel Iris high performance graphics, and fully licensed Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - this is the best way to get your rooms up and running fast.
In addition, the Dell OptiPlex delivers UltraHD 4K quality easily to a dual display room setup. Solid state all the way through and mounted directly behind the display with the included mounting brackets. You need processing and graphics power for your Zoom Rooms - to ensure smooth video and to run your most demanding applications. Also, over time, video conferencing software has been "bulked" up to handle the increased collaboration requirements of many business applications - it only makes sense to go with the quality of Dell and the processing power of the Intel i7 Quad Core. You can trust you are buying a video conferencing optimized device that will give you years of service from VCG.
Bring Your Own Display
All our Zoom Rooms kits are ready to be plugged into the displays of your choice - and work in either single display, or dual display setup. All our Zoom Rooms kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting Zoom Rooms for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what Zoom, Zoom Rooms and Video Conferencing can do for their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
Zoom Rooms Camera & Audio
Innovative all-in-one design, mount it either above or below the display
- USB 3.0 UltraHD 4K camera
- 4K Ultra HD video
- Integrated PTZ camera
- 120 degree angle of view
- Integrated Audio with speakers and three internal mics
- Dual speakers for rich stereo sound, optimized for voice communications
Zoom Rooms Console
Heckler Design Consoles are designed and built to last, and provide a sleek, modern look. They are bundled with an Apple iPad Mini providing you complete control over your Zoom Rooms.
Built specifically for Zoom Rooms, low profile, positions iPad Mini ergonomically for conference room attendees to easily use. The console keeps your iPad Mini safe with tamper resistant features. Easy setup and power via the included PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) adapter, specifically designed for use with the Heckler Design tabletop console.
Zoom Rooms Compute
This slim-format computer also packs the highest performance available with Intel® Core i7, integrated graphics, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, fully licensed Microsoft Windows 10® IoT Enterprise and Zoom Rooms pre-installed - this is the best way to get your rooms up and running fast.
- Configured for Zoom Rooms - with Zoom Rooms pre-installed
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
- Intel Core i7-8700T with 6 Cores
- 16GB, 120SSD, 2x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO + Bluetooth 5
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
- VESA mount with adapter box included
Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Integrated Keyboard and Mouse
- Used during setup of your Zoom Rooms
Zoom Rooms Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Every Zoom Rooms Kit comes with everything you need for a Dual Display setup. We want you to be up and running as quickly as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- Zoom Rooms Quick Start Tabletent from Video Conference Gear
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
Zoom Rooms Optional Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Design and Blueprint Review Advisory Services
- Global Planning and Rollout Services
- Phone or On-site Support
- Spare parts, product hot-swap, RMA and Warranty Assistance