- AVer CAM550
- Yamaha ADECIA Audio Solution with wall mounted soundbar and wired tabletop mics
- Lenovo ThinkSmart Controller
- Lenovo ThinkSmart Core designed for use with Zoom Rooms
- Optional Installation & Support Services Available
Best for Large Rooms
Unleash Superior Meetings with Yamaha's Large Zoom Room Solution (30+) — Fully Zoom Certified!
Experience the power of collaboration with a state-of-the-art large room solution tailored for Zoom Rooms. We've unified the prowess of industry titans - Lenovo, Yamaha, and AVer - to deliver an unparalleled, room-ready hybrid meeting space solution. Every component - the pristine audio system, advanced conference camera, intuitive control system, and responsive touch panel - is carefully curated and synchronized to give you a top-notch, hassle-free experience.
Every device in this package proudly boasts a Zoom certification, ensuring you an impeccable and consistent performance every time. We've simplified the integration process for IT staff while crafting an intuitive, user-friendly experience for attendees. Designed to exceed expectations, this package transforms your vast spaces - whether classrooms, boardrooms, or conference rooms - into hubs of productive interactions.
Sleek & Seamless Set-up
Yamaha's masterclass solution for Zoom Rooms promotes minimalism at its best. By discreetly positioning the PC in the cabinet or behind the monitor, and placing the touch controller on the conference table connected by a single, sleek USB cable, we've eradicated any room for clutter. An aesthetic and efficient setting awaits you.
Why Settle for Good When You Can Have the Best?
Our dedication to quality and excellence has made us a trusted name in the industry. Over the years, we've transformed the way companies globally harness the potential of Zoom and Video Conferencing. When you partner with us, you're not just buying a product. You're investing in premium quality, industry-leading brands, and a partner committed to ensuring you get the best bang for your buck. With Video Conference Gear, you’re always in safe, expert hands.
Zoom Rooms Room Camera
Elevate your video conferencing experience with the AVer CAM550 Camera, delivering superior performance, flexibility, and convenience.
- Resolution: 4K UltraHD
- Field of View: 85°
- Max Zoom Level: Up to 24x digital zoom
- Connection Types: USB 2.0, HDMI, Ethernet
- Autofocus: Yes
- Dual Lens for Smart Tracking
- Certified for Zoom Rooms
- Compatibility: Windows, macOS, and popular video conferencing platforms
Zoom Rooms Audio
ADECIA Tabletop Mic & Speaker Solution
Yamaha's ADECIA tabletop microphone & line array speaker solution helps overcome challenges with implementation, configuration and room acoustics by providing all components required for a successful installation
- 4x Tabletop Microphones (wired)
- 2x Line Array Speakers (wall mounted)
- Audio Processor and Switch
- Voice Tracking
- Multi-directional mic pickup (customizable)
- PoE+ and Dante-enabled
Zoom Rooms Compute + Controller
ThinkSmart Core + Controller
ThinkSmart Core computing device is powered by 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics for optimized business productivity and collaboration.
ThinkSmart Controller boasts a 10.1" HD anti-glare, anti-smudge display with a 10-point touchscreen.
- Configured for Zoom - with Zoom Rooms pre-installed
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
Zoom Rooms Optional Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Design and Blueprint Review Advisory Services
- Global Planning and Rollout Services
- Phone or On-site Support
- Spare parts, product hot-swap, RMA and Warranty Assistance
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.