Isn't time to up your Training Game!
Classrooms - and that includes distance learning, training rooms, education centers, etc. - that hold over 15 participants (plus an instructor), is challenging when it comes to video conferencing. The first challenge is making sure everyone, both remote and in-room, can participate, and that means having the right audio setup. We are big fans of Phoenix Audio and this kit includes a perfect combo of their Stingray MT700 audio control center with the quality of Sennheiser microphones and ceiling-mounted speakers. This is perfect for any training room or classroom.
It also includes one of go-to cameras - the AVer CAM520. This camera is perfect for any meeting or class room. It has 12x zoom, 1080p high definition for a quality picture, 10 presets via the remote control, and flawless PTZ movement (no picture flutter). Then comes the second camera, the Panacast 2. With it's super-wide angle view, it captures everything wall-to-wall, putting everyone within the room in the picture.
You deserve the Power and Performance of Intel i7 Quad Core
VCG only believes in selling equipment we have personally tested so you get the best possible solution for the price. The Intel Skull Canyon NUC has become our go to device for all Zoom Rooms kits. All our NUC’s come bundled with 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, Intel Iris high performance graphics, and fully licensed Windows 10 Professional to get you up and running fast.
In addition, the Intel Skull Canyon can handle up to 3 monitors (although we recommend two). Solid state all the way through and 1 inch thickness to easily hide behind a monitor with the included mount. You need processing and graphics power for your Zoom Rooms - to ensure smooth video and to run your most demanding applications. Also, over time, video conferencing software has been "bulked" up to handle the increased collaboration requirements of many business applications - it only makes sense to go with the quality of Intel and the processing power of the i7 Quad Core. You can trust you are buying a high quality device that will give you years of service from VCG.
We know first hand how Zoom Rooms can create confusion, when buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything sell before we recommend it or sell it online.
We've made it easy to order Zoom Rooms kits. No longer do you have to go through multiple suppliers to get your Zoom Rooms solution.
Zoom Rooms Camera
- 12X optical zoom
- Full HD 1080p
- 260° pan; 115° tilt
- 82° FOV (diagonal)
Zoom Rooms Camera
- Wall-to-Wall 180 degree field of vision
- 4K Ultra HD resolution
- Full connectivity for both USB 3.0 & 2.0
- Multiple mounting options - small footprint
Zoom Rooms Audio Control
- Full duplex communication
- De-reverb Filtering
- Echo cancelling and noise suppression
- Distributed Array Beamforming
- Automatic Mixing and Zoning
- Bridging – Allows for 3-way communication between multiple connection sources, USB, SIP and Analog Communication
Zoom Rooms Audio
Sennheiser MEB 102
- Optimized for voice and speech pick-up
- Omni-directional pick-up pattern
- 1.12" diameter, less than 1/2" height
Zoom Rooms Audio
- UL Listed In-ceiling 6.5" two-way speakers with balanced tweeter
- 120 degree audio dispersion, 25-50 watts, 8 Ohms
- Tile Bridge for 2'x2' ceiling tiles
- Back Can
Zoom Rooms Controls
- Quad Core Power house @ 2.6 GHz
- Runs Zoom Rooms Application and becomes like an appliance
- i7 Quad Core, 16GB, 120GB SSD, integrated Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional license included
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display with included VESA mount
Logitech Wireless Keyboard + Mouse Pad
- Integrated Keyboard and Mouse
- Used during setup of your Zoom Rooms and to run browser or Microsoft Windows-based applications on the Intel Skull Canyon
Zoom Rooms Console
Apple iPad Mini
- NEW Apple iPad Mini
- 128Gb WiFi model
- 7.9" diagonal fingerprint resistant screen
- Gives simple and intuitive controls for your Zoom Rooms
- Keep your iPad Mini safe with tamper resistant features
- Positions iPad Mini ergonomically for conference rooms
- Low profile
Zoom Rooms Accessories & Cables
- Camera mounts
- 1 x USB 2.0 Ranger 2301 single port CAT 5e/6/7 100m extender
- 1 x Cat6 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 75ft
- 1 x Phoenix Audio XLR to terminal converter for the Stingray
- 1 x Nimbus™ Series 18AWG 2-Conductor CMP Rated Speaker Wire, 250ft
- 4 x 50ft Premier Series XLR Male to XLR Female 16AWG Cable (Gold Plated)
- 2 x Ultra Slim 18Gbps Active High Speed HDMI® Cable, 10ft Black
- 1 x Select Series USB-C to HDMI Adapter 4K at 60Hz
Installation includes travel within the Continental USA and all reasonable travel related expenses. All other travel locations are billed at an increased rate and are based upon availability.
- Install/mount Cameras on the wall using the camera wall mount.
- Install PC Components clean and organized behind the monitors
- Mount and hang monitors on wall
- Cable HDMI and network cables behind monitors
- iPad on table within enclosure
- Mount speakers and microphones in the ceiling
- Configure Intel NUC for Zoom Room set-up
- Configure Phoenix Audio Stingray
- Testing of Zoom Rooms setup, launch video conference meeting, and ensure fully functional Zoom Rooms setup
Zoom and Zoom Rooms are changing the way businesses communicate and making it both easy and cost effective to add video conferencing and collaboration to your company, at a fraction of what it would have cost you just a few years ago. Now, you can create a modern conference room - collaborating with your customers, your vendors or your employees - anywhere in the world.
And don't forget to check out our Zoom Rooms Scheduling Display Kits - the feature is free with your Zoom Rooms license and provides the ability to display meeting rooms schedules, and actually book the room - right at the room location. We include everything you need in our Scheduling Display kits.
Included in Every Zoom Rooms Kit
Our Table-top Quick Start User Guide
We want to help you limit Zoom Rooms support calls. It could be anything from starting the call to sharing content, to controlling something in the room. Whatever it is, the solution is usually simple, the problem is, people get stressed out and things can escalate quickly. I've been supporting customers long enough to understand not everyone is comfortable when faced with something new and it's up to the those that "support" them to make their lives as easy as possible.
Zoom Rooms are great, and most people will take a few minutes before their first meeting to figure out how to use the application - or just "wing it" during their meetings. Some won't. Which is exactly why we decided in June to start adding a quick reference guide with every Zoom Rooms Kit we sell. It's an easy way for us to help our customers get going as quickly as possible.
That's why we include a table-top Zoom Rooms User Quick Start Guide. It's a three panel and self-standing - with cards providing details on how to use the Zoom Rooms application and controls. An example is to the left. It's our way of saying Thank You.