You deserve the best for your Zoom Rooms,
and you get it with the Logitech Meetup kit.
Logitech Meetup was designed as the perfect all-in-one video conferencing solution. Designed for small spaces like a huddle room, it has a wide angle point of view and the ability to zoom and autofocus (with the built-in PTZ small format camera). Not only does this camera have a great lens, it also is designed with integrated audio (speakers and mics). Mounted below (or above) the monitor, the MeetUp creates a perfect solution for any huddle room, small conference room and even some larger rooms where equipment space is an issue. This is a great huddle room bundle. Tested by us and ready to go.
You deserve the Power and Performance of Intel i7 Quad Core
VCG only believes in selling equipment we have personally tested so you get the best possible solution for the price. The Intel Skull Canyon NUC has become our go to device for all Zoom Rooms kits. All our NUC’s come bundled with 16GB RAM, 120 SSD, Intel Iris high performance graphics, and fully licensed Windows 10 Professional to get you up and running fast.
In addition, the Intel Skull Canyon can handle up to 3 monitors (although we recommend two). Solid state all the way through and 1 inch thickness to easily hide behind a monitor with the included mount. You need processing and graphics power for your Zoom Rooms - to ensure smooth video and to run your most demanding applications. Also, over time, video conferencing software has been "bulked" up to handle the increased collaboration requirements of many business applications - it only makes sense to go with the quality of Intel and the processing power of the i7 Quad Core. You can trust you are buying a high quality device that will give you years of service from VCG.
JAM! (Just add Monitors)
All our Zoom Rooms kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
We know first hand how Zoom Rooms can create confusion, when buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything sell before we recommend it or sell it online.
We've made it easy to order Zoom Rooms kits. No longer do you have to go through multiple suppliers to get your Zoom Rooms solution.
Zoom Rooms Camera & Audio
- USB 3.0 ULTRA HD 4K camera
- 4K Ultra HD video
- Integrated PTZ camera
- Integrated Audio with speakers and three internal mics
- 120 degree angle of view
Zoom Rooms Console
Apple iPad Mini
- NEW Apple iPad Mini
- 128Gb WiFi model
- 7.9" diagonal fingerprint resistant screen
- Gives simple and intuitive controls for your Zoom Rooms
- Keep your iPad Mini safe with tamper resistant features
- Positions iPad Mini ergonomically for conference rooms
- Low profile
Zoom Rooms Controls
- Quad Core Power house @ 2.6 GHz
- Runs Zoom Rooms Application and becomes like an appliance
- i7 Quad Core, 16GB, 120SSD, integrated Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional license included
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display with included VESA mount
Logitech Wireless Keyboard + Mouse Pad
- Integrated Keyboard and Mouse
- Used during setup of your Zoom Rooms and to run browser or Microsoft Windows-based applications on the Intel Skull Canyon
Zoom Rooms Accessories
- Cables and connectors Included
- 1 - Ultra Slim Series High Speed HDMI® Cable, 6ft Black
- 1 - Logitech MeetUp Wall Mounting Bracket
- 1 - 7ft Cat6 Patch Cable
- 1 - Tripp Lite Power Strip
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Design, planing and project management services are also available
Zoom and Zoom Rooms are changing the way businesses communicate and making it both easy and cost effective to add video conferencing and collaboration to your company, at a fraction of what it would have cost you just a few years ago. Now, you can create a modern conference room - collaborating with your customers, your vendors or your employees - anywhere in the world.
And don't forget to check out our Zoom Rooms Scheduling Display Kits - the feature is free with your Zoom Rooms license and provides the ability to display meeting rooms schedules, and actually book the room - right at the room location. We include everything you need in our Scheduling Display kits.