General Return Policy
- All returns must have pre-approval from VCG.
- Customer is ultimately responsible for the condition of the returned items.
- A return will not be accepted 30 days after product delivery, or 30 days after VCG certified installation.
- Any open box or non-DOA item return requested within 30 days of delivery, will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Factory sealed products are entitled to a full refund if they are returned per conditions described in this policy.
- A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
- Upon return approval, an RMA number will be issued for your return along with shipping return instructions.
- An RMA number is valid for 30 days from the date of creation.
- Mis-ships must be reported to VCG within 15 days of VCG invoice date.
- Customer is responsible for cost incurred by VCG due to misrepresentation of the condition of product.
VCG reserves the right to ship product back to the customer under the following circumstances:
- Product is returned missing any of the components sent with the original order.
- Product is returned missing the original packaging/boxes.
- Condition of the returned product is in any way misrepresented.
- Product is physically damaged in any way.
- Missing, invalid or expired RMA number.
- A product returned as dead on arrival and is tested as full functioning product.
DOA (Dead on arrival) RETURNS POLICY:
- If requested and available, replacement product will be sent in advance of the product being returned. VCG will invoice you for the advanced replacement item, and credit your account once the DOA item(s) are returned per VCG RMA policies.
- Original manufacturer's packaging, both inside and outside must be undamaged. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, blank warranty cards, static bags, etc. just as the customer received them. VCG reserves the right to either reject the return and ship back to the customer, or charge for the missing components or damaged product box.
- If product is determined to be DOA after 30 days from receipt, please Refer to Manufacturer's Warranties and Returns Policies.
NON-DOA RETURNS POLICY:
- All returns within 30 days from delivery, will be charged a 25% restocking fee and issued store credit for the refund balance. As noted above, pristine factory sealed products are entitled to a full refund.
- Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps or shipping labels.
- Original manufacturer's packaging, both inside and outside must be undamaged. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, blank warranty cards, static bags, etc. just as the customer received them. VCG reserves the right to either reject the return and ship back to the customer, charge for missing components or a damaged product box.
- A Non-DOA configured product may not be returned. This includes computers and iPads.
Return Shipping Policy
- The RMA number must be visible on all shipping labels to VCG. Do not write on the original product box.
- Customer is responsible for shipping or freight expenses when returning products.
- All products must be double boxed for shipping.
- When returning items, please ensure to follow all shipping guidelines established by VCG, freight carriers and other outside agencies that regulate the movement of certain types of goods including, but not limited to, lithium batteries.