- Featuring the Poly Studio video soundbar
- Room Audio by Poly Studio
- Zoom Rooms Controller featuring the Logitech Tap IP
- Dell OptiPlex designed for Zoom Rooms & Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse for room setup
- All accessories included mounts, cables and connectors
- Optional Installation & Support Services Available
Transform Your Meetings with Zoom Rooms and Dell OptiPlex, Featuring Poly Studio Videobar
Elevate your virtual meetings beyond basic laptop cameras. Our Zoom Rooms solution, featuring the Poly Studio Videobar, offers an all-in-one audio and video system perfect for huddle rooms and small conference spaces. Experience high-quality, UltraHD 4K video and superior audio, neatly packaged in a compact, wall-mounted unit. This upgrade not only enhances your meetings but also maximizes space efficiency.
Experience Top Performance with Dell OptiPlex and Intel i7 Quad Core
Video Conference Gear is committed to providing top-tier solutions. Our choice, the Dell OptiPlex configured with Intel i7 Quad Core CPU, ensures unmatched performance. With 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, Intel Iris graphics, and Windows IoT Enterprise, it's the ultimate setup for fast, efficient Zoom Rooms. This high-performance computer supports UltraHD 4K dual displays, offering solid reliability and easy mounting, perfect for your most demanding video conferencing needs.
The Dell OptiPlex is designed to handle the evolving demands of video conferencing, ensuring a seamless, high-quality meeting experience. Its combination of Dell's reliable build and Intel's processing power makes it an optimized choice for long-term service in any business setting.
Customizable Display Options
Our Zoom Rooms kits are versatile, compatible with any HDMI monitor or smart display up to 4K resolution. Whether you prefer a single or dual display setup, our kits are ready to integrate seamlessly into your chosen environment, offering flexibility to suit any room configuration.
Your Trusted Video Conferencing Partner
Video Conference Gear has years of expertise in designing, integrating, and supporting Zoom Rooms. We have assisted hundreds of companies globally to harness the power of Zoom and video conferencing. We stand by the quality of our products, which are thoroughly tested to ensure the best user experience. Trust us to provide high-quality products from leading manufacturers, all aimed at enhancing your company's communication and collaboration.
Zoom Rooms Camera & Audio
Poly Studio combines business-class performance with simplicity for small rooms and huddle spaces. The Studio is Zoom Certified to work with Zoom Rooms.
- Zoom Certified
- 12X optical zoom
- Pan step 0.45°; tilt step 0.25° (precisely controlled by remote control)
- f/1.8 to f/2.8 (fast lens, perfect picture even in low light)
- Full HD 1080p
- 260° pan; 115° tilt
- 82° FOV (diagonal)
Zoom Rooms Console
The Tap IP tabletop controller provides an easy to use, single touch room console, giving you seamless control over every aspect of the video conference meeting. With it's responsive, large (10.1") screen, silent operation and PoE capability.
- Configured for Zoom Rooms
- 10.1” touch display
- HDMI input for content sharing
- PoE injector
- USB accessory port
- Headphone jack
- Dual cable exits with Built-in cable retention
Zoom Rooms Compute
This slim-format computer also packs the highest performance available with Intel® Core i7, integrated graphics, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, fully licensed Microsoft Windows® IoT Enterprise and Zoom Rooms pre-installed - this is the best way to get your rooms up and running fast.
- Configured for Zoom Rooms - with Zoom Rooms pre-installed
- Microsoft Windows Enterprise IoT license
- Intel Core i7-8700T with 6 Cores
- 16GB, 120SSD, 2x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO + Bluetooth 5
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
- VESA mount with adapter box included
Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Integrated Keyboard and Mouse
- Used during setup of your Zoom Rooms
Zoom Rooms Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Every Zoom Rooms Kit comes with everything you need for a Dual Display setup. We want you to be up and running as quickly as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- Zoom Rooms Quick Start Tabletent from Video Conference Gear
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
Zoom Rooms Optional Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Design and Blueprint Review Advisory Services
- Global Planning and Rollout Services
- Phone or On-site Support
- Spare parts, product hot-swap, RMA and Warranty Assistance
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.