Finally - A Video Conference Cart for the next generation of video conference equipment.
We have been working closely with the Heckler Design team to get this cart right, and they have knocked it out the park. While it may look basic there are numerous benefits to this cart compared to the bulky traditional VC carts:
- Multi-Shelves - the shelves are quite flexible, from being a simple shelve to a top of monitor camera bracket. Plus all shelves connect perfectly with the Heckler iPad Consoles.
- Upgrade to dual screen - Start with the single monitor system, if you want dual screen, simple upgrade via the dual screen adapter kit.
Set Video Conferencing free with Heckler AV Cart.
Turn any space into a video collaboration and conference room with Heckler Design's professional grade Video Conference Cart. Specifically designed for all your video conferencing equipment, camera, large display, along with dual shelves for your video conferencing control units. All provided within a sleek design. Securely and easily move your video conferencing setup into any room, office or open space, without damaging your equipment or devices.
- Display with VESA 400 (horizontal) mounting pattern, up to 300 pounds of total display weight.
- Recommended for use with 50-inch to 75-inch displays.
- Powdercoated Steel
- 44 x 34.2 x 68.3 inches
- 1118 x 869 x 1735 mm
- 70 lbs / 31.8 kg
Caster Mounting Thread
- 1/2 inch -13 UNC
Caster Mounting Height
- 5 3/8 inches
Caster Thread Length
- 1 inch
In the box
- Heckler AV Cart Prime main structure and casters
- Device Panel for Heckler AV Cart
- Control Shelf for Heckler AV Cart
- Soundbar Mount for Heckler AV Cart
- Assembly tools
Warranty: Limited lifetime
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.