- AVer CAM570
- Nureva HDL410
- Logitech Tap CAT5e
- Lenovo Tiny
- Mounts, cables and connectors
- Optional Installation & Support
Transform Your Meetings with the Ultimate Microsoft Teams Rooms Experience, powered by the AVer CAM570 and Nureva HDL410!
Experience the Future of Collaboration with our Cutting-Edge Product Catalog! Say goodbye to distractions and cluttered tables with our sleek, modern design that eliminates wires and mounts the audio on the wall.
Introducing the AVer CAM570, one of the finest cameras available today, specifically redesigned to meet the demands of your most sophisticated rooms. With its professional pan-tilt-zoom functionality and impressive 24x zoom capabilities, it ensures exceptional video quality for every meeting. This is an intelligent camera, with the capability to provide full room coverage and speaker tracking.
Enhancing your audio experience is the remarkable Nureva HDL410, a wall-mounted solution that immerses your room in virtual microphones and vibrant sounds. Expertly crafted for video conferencing, it delivers the ultimate audio experience, enveloping your space in rich, lifelike audio that makes every conversation crystal clear. The Nureva HDL410 is designed for large spaces, up to 35' x 55', creating a perfect audio solution for Boardrooms, Training Rooms, and Classrooms.
Whether it's a conference room, boardroom, or team collaboration workspace, this Microsoft Teams Rooms solution is the perfect fit. Elevate your meetings to new heights of productivity and engagement with the unbeatable combination of the AVer CAM570 and Nureva HDL410.
Microsoft Teams Rooms Solution powered by Lenovo™ and Intel®
The Lenovo Tiny is an ideal solution for a two or three display room setup, delivering UltraHD 4K quality with ease. For Microsoft Teams Rooms, you need a device with sufficient processing and graphics power to ensure jitter-free video conference calls, within any size room or setup. With the Intel CPU and graphics processing, along with Lenovo's quality, you can trust that this device is optimized for video conferencing and will provide years of reliable service.
Mounted directly behind the displays, this slim-format computer also packs the highest performance available. Intel Iris high-performance graphics give you a fully licensed Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - so your rooms are running at peak efficiency fast!
Use Any Display with this Microsoft Teams Rooms Solution
All our Microsoft Teams Rooms solutions are designed for easy setup and compatibility with any HDMI monitor or smart display up to 4K resolution. Whether you use a single, double, or triple display setup, our solutions are ready to be plugged in and used right away. With the ability to utilize multiple displays, our solutions are perfect for any size room and layout. Experience hassle-free setup and seamless compatibility with our Microsoft Teams Rooms solutions.
Video Conference Gear - Partner You Can Trust
At Video Conference Gear, we've been designing, integrating, and supporting Microsoft Teams Rooms for years, helping hundreds of companies worldwide experience the power of Microsoft Teams Rooms and Video Conferencing. We're committed to providing only the highest quality products from the best manufacturers, and we thoroughly test every product we sell to ensure your complete satisfaction. When you buy from us, you know you're getting the best value for your dollar and the best experience possible. Trust Video Conference Gear for all your Microsoft Teams Rooms needs and take your video conferencing to the next level. Shop now and experience the difference.
Microsoft Teams Rooms Room Camera
Turn all your meetings into "smart" meetings. The CAM570 PTZ conferencing camera is the perfect solution for people who want to deliver a flawless in-person meeting experience to remote participants.
- Resolution: 4K UltraHD
- Field of View: 90°
- Max Zoom Level: Up to 24x digital zoom
- Dynamic auto framing: secondary AI lens detects all participants, new participants trigger PTZ lens to dynamically frame all participants
- Simultaneous 3-way output: USB, HDMI and IP connections
- Dual Lens for Smart Framing with People Counting API
- Dual Lens for Smart Tracking
- Certified for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Compatibility: Windows, macOS, and popular video conferencing platforms
Microsoft Teams Rooms Audio
The HDL410 is your pro audio system for large meeting spaces, classrooms and training rooms. Combining two speaker bars with a powerful connect module, this integrated solution comes ready to deliver lifelike audio in large rooms.
- Ready to Install, wall mounted installation
- Video Conferencing Audio Solution for Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces up to 35' x 55'
- Microphone Mist™ Technology 16K+ virtual microphones
- Pro AV performance in demanding large rooms and spaces
- Advanced Audio, full-duplex, echo cancellation, automatic gain control
- Self Learning with Auto-calibration
Microsoft Teams Controller
Logitech Tap Cat5e for Microsoft Teams
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness.
- Configured for Microsoft Teams
- 10.1” touch display
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- HDMI input for content sharing + USB Accessory Port
- Positions controller ergonomically for conference room attendees
- Built In Cable Management
- Optional Mounting for Secure Table or Wall Mounting are available
Microsoft Teams Compute
This small-format computer controls the Microsoft Teams application and provides processing power for your high-definition video conferencing meetings.
- Approved by Microsoft for use with Microsoft Teams
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor with Iris® Plus Graphics (UltraHD Resolution)
- Flawless Graphics, supporting up to 3 in-room displays
- Pre-installed and configured
- Micro format, can be mounted behind displays
Microsoft Teams Rooms Mounts, Cables + Accessories
Designed specifically for a Dual Display setup, the accessory kit comes equipped with everything you need to transform your meeting room into a state-of-the-art collaboration hub. We understand the frustration of being held back by missing cables or mounts during installation, which is why we've taken care of every detail to ensure a seamless and hassle-free setup process.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- Quick Start Tabletent from Video Conference Gear
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
Microsoft Teams Rooms Optional Installation, Setup + Support
Optional Installation, Setup + Ongoing Support
Enhance your setup experience with our range of installation and support services. From remote assistance to onsite installations, we provide everything you need to ensure a seamless and efficient integration of your equipment. Our advisory services, global planning, and responsive support options are designed to enrich your experience every step of the way.
- Remote Installation Support: We guide you through room preparation, equipment staging, and ensure your space is ready for immediate use.
- Full Onsite Installation: Our experts handle project planning, product installation, integration, and complete setup for a hassle-free experience.
- Design and Blueprint Review Advisory Services: Benefit from our expert insights and recommendations to optimize your room design and layout.
- Global Planning and Rollout Services: Seamlessly deploy our solutions across multiple locations, ensuring consistent quality and performance.
- Remote or On-site Support: Our dedicated support team is always available to assist you, either remotely or through on-site visits.
- Spare Parts, Product Hot-swap, RMA, and Warranty Assistance: Enjoy peace of mind with our comprehensive support for spare parts, product replacements, return merchandise authorization (RMA), and warranty-related queries.
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.