- Video Conferencing Audio Solution for Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces up to 35' x 55'
- Ready to Install, wall mounted installation
- Microphone Mist™ Technology 16K+ virtual microphones
- Self Learning with Auto-calibration
- Advanced Audio, full-duplex, echo cancellation, automatic gain control
- Color: Black
Nureva HDL410 the Next Generation Audio Solution for Large Meeting Spaces and Classrooms
The HDL410 is your pro audio system for large meeting spaces, classrooms and training rooms. Combining two speaker bars with a powerful connect module, this integrated solution comes ready to deliver lifelike audio in large rooms. It offers powerful processing, advanced connectivity and a simple installation process for any room or space up to 35' x 55' (10.7 x 16.8 m).
With Nureva's HDL410 wall mounted audio system, no one has to miss a word. With 16,384 virtual microphones, voices are picked up everywhere -- enabling you to speak and act naturally, confident that the microphone will pick up your voice no matter where you are in the room.
Nureva Console is the industry’s most powerful management platform for in-room devices. Use it remotely to install firmware updates, check device status, analyze room data, access developer APIs and more. With the HDL410, there’s no need for a dedicated in-room PC – our secure cloud-based service keeps your system up to date at all times with no installation software downloads required.
The HDL410 offers the promise of simpler installations and lower costs with 50% less hardware than standard sound systems. It can be installed in just minutes with two screws, one connect module and two cables from each unit to the module. Compare that to traditional systems for large spaces that may include choosing and installing multiple mics, speakers, cables and a DSP – a process that can take days and require outside technicians.
- 16,384 virtual microphones – They fill the room, so there’s always one close by
- Unified coverage map allows both microphone and speaker bars to work together to create a giant microphone array
- Intelligent Sound Targeting uses adaptive learning algorithms to preemptively ignore persistent unwanted sounds like HVAC
- Position-based gain control applies gain separately to each sound, which lets us make specific optimizations to create a natural listening experience
- Simultaneous processing of all virtual microphones ensures that conversations sound natural even when more than one person is speaking at the same time
- Voice Amplification Mode (with audience mute) lets presenters use a headset mic to amplify their voice in the room while ensuring remote participants can also clearly hear on-site participants
- Integrated processing requires no separate DSP as all processing is integrated into the system
Specifications for the Nureva HDL410
- Number of microphones: 24 (12 each unit)
- Microphone type: Low-noise omnidirectional MEMS
- Frequency response: 100Hz to 7 kHz
- Microphone total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.25% (typical)
- Transmission: Full duplex
- Microphone range: 20' or 6 m (optimal)
- Number of speakers: 4 x 20W
- Speaker type: 4" aluminum cone
- Maximum acoustic output: 91 dB-SPL @ 1 m
- Speaker total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.25%
Included in the Box
- Integrated microphone and speaker bar x2
- Connect module, black
- Connect module mounting bracket
- Country specific, power cable 6' (2 m), black
- Ethernet cable, CAT6 SSTP, 50' (15 m), Class 3 rated, black x2
- USB Type A-B cable, 6' (2 m), VW-1 rated, black
- Infrared remote
- AAA batteries x2
- Documentation kit
The Nureva HDL410 is an exciting product, and we believe it will revolutionize (and help re-envision) video conferencing rooms. Need more convincing, here are a couple product videos from Nurvea - just imagine what you could do with it.
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.