- AVer CAM550
- Nureva HDL310
- Logitech Tap
- Dell OptiPlex
- Mounts, cables and connectors
- Optional Installation & Support
Transform Your Meetings With The Ultimate RingCentral Rooms Experience, Powered By The AVer CAM550 And Nureva HDL310!
Experience the Future of Collaboration with our Cutting-Edge RingCentral Rooms Solution! Say goodbye to distractions and cluttered tables with our sleek, modern design that eliminates wires and mounts the audio on the wall.
The AVer CAM550, one of the finest cameras available today, specifically designed to meet the demands of your most sophisticated RingCentral Rooms. With its professional pan-tilt-zoom functionality and impressive 24x zoom capabilities, it ensures exceptional video quality for every meeting. This intelligent camera provides full room coverage and speaker tracking, enhancing your RingCentral Rooms video conferencing experience.
Enhancing your audio experience is the remarkable Nureva HDL310, a wall-mounted solution that immerses your room in virtual microphones and vibrant sounds. Expertly crafted for RingCentral Rooms up to 30' x 30', it delivers the ultimate audio experience, enveloping your space in rich, lifelike audio that makes every conversation crystal clear.
Whether it's a conference room, boardroom, or team collaboration workspace, this RingCentral Rooms solution is the perfect fit. Elevate your meetings to new heights of productivity and engagement with the unbeatable combination of the AVer CAM550 and Nureva HDL310.
RingCentral Rooms Solution powered by Dell™ and Intel®
The Dell OptiPlex is an ideal solution for a two or three display room setup, delivering UltraHD 4K quality with ease. For RingCentral Rooms, you need a device with sufficient processing and graphics power to ensure jitter-free video conference calls, within any size room or setup. With the Intel CPU and graphics processing, along with Dell's quality, you can trust that this device is optimized for video conferencing and will provide years of reliable service.
Mounted directly behind the displays, this slim-format computer also packs the highest performance available with 16GB RAM and 120GB SSD. Intel Iris high-performance graphics give you a fully licensed Windows IoT Enterprise - so your rooms are running at peak efficiency fast!
Use Any Display with this RingCentral Rooms Solution
All our RingCentral Rooms solutions are designed for easy setup and compatibility with any HDMI monitor or smart display up to 4K resolution. Whether you use a single, double, or triple display setup, our solutions are ready to be plugged in and used right away. With the ability to utilize multiple displays, our solutions are perfect for any size room and layout. Experience hassle-free setup and seamless compatibility with our RingCentral Rooms solutions.
Video Conference Gear - Partner You Can Trust
At Video Conference Gear, we've been designing, integrating, and supporting RingCentral Rooms for years, helping hundreds of companies worldwide experience the power of Zoom, RingCentral Rooms, and Video Conferencing. We're committed to providing only the highest quality products from the best manufacturers, and we thoroughly test every product we sell to ensure your complete satisfaction. When you buy from us, you know you're getting the best value for your dollar and the best experience possible. Trust Video Conference Gear for all your RingCentral Rooms needs and take your video conferencing to the next level. Shop now and experience the difference.
RingCentral Rooms Room Camera
Elevate your video conferencing experience with the AVer CAM550 Camera, delivering superior performance, flexibility, and convenience.
- Resolution: 4K UltraHD
- Field of View: 85°
- Max Zoom Level: Up to 24x digital zoom
- Connection Types: USB 2.0, HDMI, Ethernet
- Autofocus: Yes
- Dual Lens for Smart Tracking
- Certified for RingCentral Rooms
- Compatibility: Windows, macOS, and popular video conferencing platforms
RingCentral Rooms Audio
Be heard. The HDL310 is your no-compromise alternative to all-in-one sound bars that have limited microphone pickup range and custom AV systems that are costly and complex.
- Wall mounted, either above or below the displays
- Video Conferencing Audio Solution for Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces up to 30' x 30'
- Next-generation microphone pickup
- Pro AV performance in mid-size spaces
- Microphone Mist™ Technology 16K+ virtual microphones
- Self Learning with Auto-calibration
- Advanced Audio, full-duplex, echo cancellation, automatic gain control
RingCentral Rooms Console
The Tap IP tabletop controller provides an easy to use, single touch room console, giving you seamless control over every aspect of the video conference meeting. With it's responsive, large (10.1") screen, silent operation and PoE capability.
- Configured for RingCentral Rooms
- 10.1” touch display
- HDMI input for content sharing
- PoE injector
- USB accessory port
- Headphone jack
- Dual cable exits with Built-in cable retention
RingCentral Rooms Compute
Looking for the perfect computer to boost the productivity of your Video Conferencing Meeting Spaces and Rooms? Look no further! The Dell OptiPlex Micro is exactly what you need to harness the power and simplicity required for seamless video conferencing.
- Ready to install and setup
- Powerful Intel® i7 CPU
- Flawless Graphics, supporting up to 3 in-room displays
- Micro format, can be mounted behind displays
Logitech Wireless Keyboard + Mouse Pad (included for setup)
- Integrated keyboard and touch mouse page from the industry leader - Logitech
- Used for initial setup and installation of your meeting space or room
RingCentral Rooms Mounts, Cables + Accessories
Designed specifically for a Dual Display setup, the accessory kit comes equipped with everything you need to transform your meeting room into a state-of-the-art collaboration hub. We understand the frustration of being held back by missing cables or mounts during installation, which is why we've taken care of every detail to ensure a seamless and hassle-free setup process.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- Quick Start Tabletent from Video Conference Gear
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
RingCentral Rooms Optional Installation, Setup + Support
Optional Installation, Setup + Ongoing Support
Enhance your setup experience with our range of installation and support services. From remote assistance to onsite installations, we provide everything you need to ensure a seamless and efficient integration of your equipment. Our advisory services, global planning, and responsive support options are designed to enrich your experience every step of the way.
- Remote Installation Support: We guide you through room preparation, equipment staging, and ensure your space is ready for immediate use.
- Full Onsite Installation: Our experts handle project planning, product installation, integration, and complete setup for a hassle-free experience.
- Design and Blueprint Review Advisory Services: Benefit from our expert insights and recommendations to optimize your room design and layout.
- Global Planning and Rollout Services: Seamlessly deploy our solutions across multiple locations, ensuring consistent quality and performance.
- Remote or On-site Support: Our dedicated support team is always available to assist you, either remotely or through on-site visits.
- Spare Parts, Product Hot-swap, RMA, and Warranty Assistance: Enjoy peace of mind with our comprehensive support for spare parts, product replacements, return merchandise authorization (RMA), and warranty-related queries.
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.