- Designed for the Modern Video Conferencing Meeting Space
- 9 Microphone Array with Beamforming
- Alexa Enabled
- Tabletop Design
- 10 foot radial room coverage
Stem Audio Ecosystem Tabletop Speakerphone for Voice/Video Conferencing
Those plain old table-top speaker phones are no match for Stem Table. With nine microphones performing real beamforming and an innovative downward-facing speaker matrix, Table takes the quality of your meetings to the next level. Need more coverage? Mix and match all Stem devices until your room’s completely covered.
- Designed to sit on the table
- 10’ optimal coverage
- 9 built in beamforming microphones circle the perimeter
- Microphone and speaker separation via downward-facing driver
- Amplified sound disbursement by way of mounting surfaces
- True beamforming techniques for smaller apertures enable Stem to do full beamforming
- Stems deep learning in neural networks improve echo-canceling, de-reverb, and noise cancellation algorithms.
- Controls on the device include: Volume Up, Down, and Mute
- Alexa enabled
- Connections on the device include: Ethernet and USB Type B
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- LED lights highlight voice direction indication
- Compatible with all video conferencing platforms, including Zoom Rooms, RingCentral Rooms, Microsoft Teams, 8x8 Meetings
- 10 feet depends on acoustic characteristics of the room.
Size & Weight
- Diameter: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Height: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.1 kg)
What's in the Box
- Stem Audio Table Unit
- USB Type A to USB Type B Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Installation & Quick Start Guide
- limited 1-year warranty)
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.