Altia Systems, creators of PanaCast® 2, announced the release of the PanaCast® 3 at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. The PanaCast 3, is the world’s first intelligent panoramic video system with ~40 Megapixels capacity, integrating three 13-megapixel cameras, stereo microphones and advanced software to deliver 100% video coverage, audio capture and data sensing.
It is a USB Plug-and-Play device and works with popular collaboration services without requiring the download of extra drivers or integration software. PanaCast is built from a desire to create a video conferencing experience ensuring everyone is "in the picture" and you never miss a thing. And all for a price of $895!
Powerful Features of the PanaCast 3
- Panoramic 4K resolution: For communication that is as clear as possible. Everyone looks sharp and in focus, so you don’t have to guess if it was a happy laugh or nervous laugh on the other end.
- HD stereo microphones: Two high-quality microphones so you can meet without disruptions, for communication that is as clear as possible.
- Intelligent collaboration: PanaCast sees the whole room and everyone in it, enabling the full benefits of artificial intelligence with 100% data coverage. You can’t detect what you can’t see.
- Smart updates: Firmware updates that don’t just fix bugs. All PanaCast users get the latest in innovative core functionality at no added cost.
- USB plug-n-play: USB enabled Plug-and-Play device works easily with the most popular collaboration services without requiring you to download extra drivers or integration software.
- Small, light and portable: Bring the enhanced experience of PanaCast video collaboration with you anywhere – whether you are in the office, at home, or on the go.
PanaCast 3 Specs
- PanaCast 3 seamlessly integrates video from three 13 Megapixel cameras to deliver a true panoramic experience with a natural perspective
- Ultra-crystal clear image supports up to 4K
- Up to 6x digital zoom at 720p
- 180° (H) x 54° (V) Field of View
- Panoramic-4K: 3840 x 1080 @ 30 fps
- 1080p Full HD: 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps
- 720p HD: 1280 x 720 @ 30 fps
- Built-in dual microphones
- Plug-and-Play USB connectivity via USB 3.0 port
- Embedded flexible mount with standard 1/4-20 thread
- Dimensions: 4 in x 0.8 in x 2.6 in / 102 mm x 20 mm x 67 mm; Weight: 3.53 oz / 100 g
The Panacast 3 is available now, and until January 31st, get FREE Shipping when you order and use Coupon Code ShipFree (Free shipping is only eligible if product is shipped to US address only).
Let's be honest, large rooms are a challenge in general, and when you turn that large room into a training room or classroom, the challenges double. The first challenge finding the perfect balance of camera coverage. You want to get the whole room involved, teachers and students, but there also has to be focal point for [...]
Since starting VideoConferencingGear.com in 2009, one of the greatest pleasures is getting to work the best companies in the industry. Companies such as Zoom (We were one of the first "resell" partners of Zoom), AVer (One of the best selling video collaboration cameras available today), TelyCam (a great camera a great price), Revolabs (top grade [...]
The picture that pops into my mind when someone says "desktop video conferencing" is someone sitting in front of their laptop or desktop computer with either a built in camera or something hanging on the top of the screen. The solution works, and if you are using a headset instead just the build in speaker/mic [...]
We see lots of cameras at VideoConferenceGear.com. We compare specs, features and do our own testing. One of the things we continually run up against is the limitations of most camera for small spaces - including those popular huddle rooms layouts. The high quality conference room video cameras can fall short in a small room [...]
Over the holidays the team at Altia Systems was busy updating the firmware on the 4K Panacast 2 Ultra Wide Angle video conference camera to work perfectly with ZoomRooms. With the latest firmware update the Panacast 2 camera allows for Far End Camera control so locally and remotely the camera’s view go provide the possible [...]
I met with David Maldow of LetsdoVideo.com to discuss one of the latest video conference cameras to hit the market. The Panacast 2 is a 4K 180 degree wide field of view USB video conference camera. While originally intended to be a huddle room camera the potential is so much more with this unique camera. [...]
One of the unique features of the PanaCast / PanaCam camera by Altia systems is the ability to adjust the view. Here is a Youtube video on how to make the changes.
What price, mobility?For a lot of us, the big bloated video conferencing systems don’t make sense. Not only are they pricey and complicated to install, we can’t exactly pack them in a briefcase when we travel or work from home. Granted, systems like that are meant to cut down on travel, but the day has not yet arrived when [...]