VideoConferenceGear.com named a Zoom Room Certified Integration Partner
In case you missed it, VideoConferenceGear.com has been named one of only 24 companies to the inaugural Certified Zoom Rooms Integrator partner program. Announced last week, this program is focused on bringing the best solutions to the market. We've been involved with Zoom since the beginning, and were one of the first to help our customers by creating pre-configured Kits specifically for Zoom Rooms.
Zoom announced two programs at EnterpriseConnect last week (here's the link to Zoom's Press Release):
Zoom Technology Ecosystem Program (which includes many of the industry leading companies we work with today), was created for the expressed purpose of "enhancing the overall user experience and the ease of deployment and management" of Zoom Rooms. Industry leading companies such as AVer, Avocor, DTEN, Heckler Design, Huddly, MXL, Panacast, Polycom and Revolabs are included.
Zoom Certified Integrator Program for industry leading video conferencing integrators who "plan, design, and deploy Zoom Rooms across enterprise customers’ locations. These integrators are trained, certified, and enabled by Zoom’s Professional Services Organization to ensure that they deliver happiness to Zoom customers".
There is something special when you're involved with companies that are changing how we work together, and Zoom, along with their Ecosystem Partners are doing just that. Think about a few of things you can do with your Zoom Rooms today
- Get a fully configured Zoom Rooms kit for less than $3000 and a Zoom Rooms Touch for less than $6000
- Start-up a video conferencing meeting by merely touching a "button" on an iPad
- Share complex data with teammates around the world, all over the internet, and for pennies a day per person
- Integrate your Zoom Rooms (meetings or webinars) with the tools you use today, including Outlook, Google, Slack - or use a service like Zapier and integrate with hundreds of applications and services instantly
- Anyone in your company can instantly create a video conference meeting - either at their desktop, at a coffee shop or via Zoom Rooms.
Zoom has changed the game in how we work together, how teams collaborate, how we support our customers, how we sell. The companies within this ecosystem are all market leaders and innovators - helping organizations around the world work smarter and save money.
Really, I'm proud to be included within this group of integrators and innovators. Together we are changing how we work and how we collaborate. I want to thank all our customers, without you, none of this is possible.