- Native Microsoft Teams® Software Experience
- Supports Dual Display
- Crestron TS-1070 Microsoft Teams 10.1" tabletop console
- Crestron UC Engine with Mini PC
UC-C100-T - Crestron Flex UC Video Conference System Integrator Kit for Microsoft Teams® Software
The Crestron Flex UC-C100-T system provides a customizable conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports a single video display and features a 10.1 in. touch screen (TS‑1070‑B‑S) and UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-T-ASSY).
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms application and experience, providing a consistent room experience across all your conference rooms
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and touch screen for simple installation and configuration
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of the touch screen to the system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Supports a single video display
Included in the Crestron Flex Integrator Kit
- TS‑1070‑B‑S: 10.1 in. (257 mm) tabletop touch screen, black
- UC‑BRKT‑200‑S‑T‑ASSY: UC Bracket Assembly for Microsoft Teams Rooms systems, UC-ENGINE-S-T: UC Engine for Microsoft Teams video, HD-CONV-USB-200: HDMI® to USB 3.0 converter for content ingest, Mounting hardware
- Cables: Ethernet LAN cable for UC Engine, RJ45-to-RJ45, black, 7 ft (2.1 m), HDMI Interface Cable, 6 ft (1.8 m), HDMI Interface Cable, 20 ft (6.1 m), Ethernet LAN cable, CAT6a, RJ45‑to‑RJ45, blue, 20 ft (6.1 m)
- POE Power Injector
- HDMI Female‑to‑Male
NOTE: Does not include Video Conferencing Camera or Audio
Warranty InformationThis product is covered under the Crestron standard limited warranty. Refer to www.crestron.com/warranty for full details. Contact us for details on extended warranty.
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.