- 4K Image Sensor and 1080p Full HD @ 30 fps
- 120° Field of View
- 4x Digitial Zoom
- USB 3.0 compatible
- Genius Framing with InSights Analytics API
- AI capabilities provide realtime framing and optimized picture
Huddly S1 The Smart Camera for Team Collaboration
Huddly S1 uses a 4K sensor and a wide-angle lens to ensure that everyone is seen. The camera offers smart framing and delivers valuable insights with room analytics. Huddly S1's image sensor captures everyone in high resolution. Thanks to the camera's 150° wide-angle lens, everyone is seen, even those sitting closest to the camera. Huddly S1's image sensor captures everyone in high resolution. Thanks to the camera's 150° wide-angle lens, everyone is seen, even those sitting closest to the camera. Setup is reliable and flexible with a single Ethernet cable. Featuring our most powerful software and hardware yet, Huddly S1 opens the door to a future of intelligent and connected meeting room devices.
Powerful Features of the Huddly S1
- Genius Framing: The camera detects the people within its entire field of view and zooms in and out to frame them for the best video experience.
- InSights Analytics API: The camera can detect and count people within its entire field of view, with high-quality analytics data accessible via the Huddly InSights API.
- Image Enhancement: The camera automatically corrects white balance, color and optical aberration. It reduces image noise through bias compensating spatio-temporal filtering with wide area chroma filtering. The camera adapts to poor lighting conditions with Dynamic Light Optimization.
- Digital Pan/Tilt/Zoom: The camera has no moving parts, allowing Pan, Tilt and Zoom functions to be adjusted smoothly, silently and instantly.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): The camera receives power and transmits data through Power over Ethernet. Installation is reliable and flexible in regard to cable length.
- Genius Framing
- InSights Analytics API
- Real-Time Dewarping
- Image Enhancement
- Portrait Lighting
- Digital Pan/Tilt/Zoom
- 120° Field of View
System & Hardware Requirements
- Windows 10
- High-performance VPU with neural
- compute engine
- Aluminum body
- Camera tripod mount
- Color: Matte Black
- 4K image sensor
- 12 Megapixels 1” CMOS Sensor
- 1080p Full HD @ 30 fps
- 720p HD @ 30fps
- Up to 4x digital zoom
- 16:9 aspect ratio output
- Connector: RJ45
- Cable: Cat 5e/6/7
- USB 3.0 port (via USB to PoE Adapter)
Wall & Shelf Mount (included)
- Made for placement on wall or shelf
- Weight of Mount: 120 g/ 0.2 Ibs
- L: 274 mm x W: 184 mm x H: 93 mm
Warranty InformationStandard Manufacturer Warranty
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.