Inogeni 4K to USB3.0 Video Converter
Inogeni has been shipping their 4K to USB3 converter for two years
The INOGENI 4K HDMI to USB 3.0 Converter is the easiest and most reliable tool to capture uncompressed video with audio from your camera's HDMI output from your PC. This converter is perfect for recording, editing, videoconferencing and streaming applications. No driver installation is necessary and it will work with any PC or Apple Macintosh and USB 3.0 ports.
It features a single HDMI input and USB 3.0 output, and supports SD and HDTV video formats, up to Ultra HD 4K (4096x2160), and most computer graphic formats. Compact in size and powered directly from a USB 3.0 port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 3.0 capture solution. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, and Android operating systems, and is UVC-compliant.
Features of the 4K to USB3.0 Converter
- HDMI capture to USB 3.0
- Supports 4K, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 576p video formats
- Supports 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480 graphic formats
- Up to Ultra HD 4K (3840/4096x2160) at 30 fps and 1080p at 60 fps
- Outputs 4:2:0 pixel format to reduce USB 3.0 bandwidth
- HDMI audio support
- Digital Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion (UHD upscaling not supported)
- Customizable video processing functions
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings. These controls do not work when we have a 4K input
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC
- Powered from USB 3.0 port
- Compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux and Android
Click “Add to Cart” above to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
We provide installation and integration services all over the USA!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.