- Logitech Tap for Microsoft Teams Touch Controller
- Logitech Rally Bundle - camera, and one (1) mic and speaker
- Microsoft approved Mini PC with Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- PC Mount
- Logitech Strong USB (10m)
- Optional integration & installation services available from Video Conference Gear
Logitech Tap Medium Room Solution for Microsoft Teams for Business featuring the Logitech Rally
Logitech Room Solutions for Microsoft Teams Rooms include everything you need to build out conference rooms with one or two displays. Logitech Room Solutions for Microsoft Teams come pre-configured with a Microsoft-approved mini PC, a Logitech conferencecam with RightSense™ technologies, a PC mount with cable retention, and the Logitech Tap touch controller.
This medium room solution from Logitech, features Logitech's Rally Camera, with full PTZ operation, 15x Zoom, 90o FOV and the quality you've come to expect with Logitech. But the Rally bundle is a full video conferencing solution, with single speaker and mic - along with all the mounting brackets, cables and wiring hubs included. This is a full solution, ready for your most demanding rooms.
Bring Your Own Display
The Logitech Tap for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business medium room solution is ready to be plugged into the displays of your choice - and work in either single display, or dual display setup. All Logitech Tap for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business medium room solutions work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution).
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting Logitech Tap for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business for years - and have helped hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what Video Conferencing can do for their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
Logitech Tap Microsoft Solutions, arrive neatly packaged and ready for installation. A setup guide shows how components fit together, while an online wizard guides you through configuration step-by-step. With quality components, commercial-grade cabling, and innovations that automate a better user experience, Logitech Room Solutions for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business make it easy to deploy Microsoft solutions throughout the workplace.
Microsoft Teams Rooms
Logitech Tap for Microsoft Teams
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness.
- Configured for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- 10.1” touch display
- HDMI input for content sharing
- USB accessory port
- Headphone jack
- Dual cable exits with Built-in cable retention
Camera & Audio
Logitech Rally with single speaker & mic
A video conferencing matched bundle from industry leader Logitech.
- Rally PTZ Camera - 90o field of view, UltraHD/4K imaging, 15x Zoom, full pan, tilt, zoom operation to capture everyone within the room
- Rally Speaker - perfectly matched video-conferencing optimized speakers, wall-mounted
- Rally Microphone - table-top design for full room coverage
- Rally Hubs - wiring hubs included, providing an intuitive connection of camera, speakers and microphones
Microsoft approved Mini PC
This small-format computer controls the Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business application and provides processing power for your high-definition video conferencing meetings.
- Approved by Microsoft for use with Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business
- Pre-installed and configured
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
- Can be configured for either single or dual displays
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- PC mount - Mounting bracket with integrated cable retention; Compatible with Intel® NUC and other SFF PCs with a 100mm VESA pattern; Integrated cable retention keeps connections tight; Secures computers and cables to walls and beneath tables
- Logitech Strong USB (10m) - SuperSpeed USB 10 Gbps cable; The Logitech Tap touch controller connects to the meeting room PC via Logitech Strong USB, a plenum-rated cable that offers 10 meters (32.8 feet) of reach so you can position Tap for easy reach while hiding the PC in a credenza or behind display
- Logitech Rally Mounting Kit - Included with medium and large configurations; Securely position Rally Camera on wall or near ceiling; Low-profile speaker brackets provide “floating” appearance; Robust cable retention brackets keep connections tight
The following options are available from Logitech to enhance your experience with the Logitech Tap medium room solution for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
1. Tap Table Mount
Secure in place, optimize cable routing, and add 180° rotation with Tap Table Mount.
2. Tap Riser Mount (special order, contact us)
For better visibility in larger rooms, Tap Riser Mount elevates the screen to 30°.
3. Tap Wall Mount
Tap Wall Mount frees valuable table space in small rooms.
We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.
Warranty Information2-Year Limited Warranty (MFG)
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.