The Yamaha YVC-1000 Perfect for ANY Size Meeting Room
Engineered with superior audio technology and expertise, the Yamaha YVC-1000 is a USB speakerphone solution that enhances the every meeting experience. The YVC-1000 features separate microphone and speaker units that smoothly integrate audio and video for natural, comfortable remote communication. The high performance, full range speaker unit can be placed close to the display so that audio and video from the remote location blend naturally, while adaptive echo canceller and other Yamaha sound processing technologies facilitate stress-free conversation.
Yamaha YVC-1000 brings meetings to life
Scalable and flexible solution engineered to support the audio requirements of large meeting rooms and rooms with special table configurations. Daisy-chain up to five distinct microphones. Equipped with separate speakers and external microphone (click here for extension mic). The YVC-1000 can easily connect to an hand-held microphone, for those classroom or seminar meetings.
Easy connection so you're ready to go.
Start your meeting by connecting your YVC-1000 with a single USB connection. Don't have your laptop with you? The user-friendly design provides fast, intuitive connection to a smartphone by Bluetooth®. No matter how you connect, the specially engineered auto-tuning function developed by Yamaha detects and monitors the acoustics of the environment to optimize sound processing for the best audio experience on Skype for Business meeting.
Optimized sound for natural voice communications (no more yelling to be heard!)
The sound is optimized using high-quality sound technologies that Yamaha has developed over the years, including a unique Human Voice Activity Detection (HVAD) capability used to detect human voices. "HVAD" is an important element of several different sound processing features that require fast and efficient sorting and helps minimize background noise during calls.
Base configuration is One (1) base unit and One (1) extension mic. The YVC-1000 is expandable up to five (5) mics
- Interface Control Unit: USB 2.0 High Speed, Bluetooth, NFC (Near Field Communication) Audio Input terminal (stereo RCA pin), Audio Output terminal (stereo RCA pin), External speaker terminal (RCA pin) x 2, Power terminal, Microphone terminal Microphone: Input and output terminals
- Power consumption (max) 20 W (one connected microphone), 35 W (five microphones connected)
- Radio interference standard FCC (Part 15B) Class A, ICES-003
- Power source 120 V (60 Hz)
- Operating environment Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
- Humidity: 20 to 85% (no condensation)
- Dimensions Control Unit (W x H x D): 332 x 95 x 162 mm (13.1 x 3.74 x 6.38 in)
- Microphone (W x H x D): 136 x 36 x 136 mm (5.35 x 1.42 x 5.35 in)
- Weight Control Unit: 1.8 kg (4.0 lbs), Microphone: 0.4 kg (0.9 lbs)
- Supported OS OS: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 10, 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 8.1, 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 7, macOS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10
- USB: USB 2.0 or later
- Bluetooth Bluetooth specification version: 2.1 + EDR
- Supported profile: HFP (1.6), A2DP
- Supported Codec: CVSD, mSBC, SBC
- Wireless output: Class 2
- Maximum communication distance: 10 m (32.8 ft)
- NFC Compatible devices: NFC-compatible Android devices
- Voice guidance English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, German
- Accessories Power cable (3 m (9.8 ft)), USB cable (5 m (16.4 ft)), microphone cable (5 m (16.4 ft)), Quick Start Guide
- Others Firmware update (transfer from PC through USB)
- Microphone unit Omnidirectional x 1; can connect up to 4 additional microphones
- Speaker unit Full-range x 1
- Maximum volume 95 dB (0.5 m (1.6 ft))
- Frequency bandwidth For sound pickup: 100 to 20,000 Hz
- For playback: 100 to 20,000 Hz
- Signal processing Adaptive echo canceller, Noise reduction, Automatic tracking, Automatic gain control, Automatic room EQ, Dereverberation, Automatic audio tuning
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.