- Plug and play
- BYOD for Yealink endpoint (MeetingBar A20/A30, MeetingEye 400/600)
- For HDMI Sharing
The Yeaink Sharing Box (VCH51) for use with MeetingBar A20/A30 and MeetingEye 400/600
Yealink Sharing Box VCH51 is simple to use, deploy, and manage. It allows users to present the PC content to a Yealink video conferencing system, delivering a stable and clear presentation experience. Besides, VCH51 enables users to enjoy the BYOD mode. (Currently, only MeetingEye 400/600 and MeetingBar A20/A30 video conferencing systems support the BYOD feature) Users can select the Yealink video conferencing system as the PC audio and video device to have a better video conferencing experience.
- Designed for HDMI sharing with MeetingBar A20/A30 and MeetingEye 400/600
- USB powered
- Compatible OS: Windows 7/8.1/10, macOS 10.6 or higher
- Compatible applications: most PC applications, as the PC audio & video device
- Connections: 1 x 100Mbps RJ45 port (IEEE 802.3af, full-duplex), 1 x USB 2.0 Type A, 1 x USB 2.0 Type C (with DP video input), 1 x HDMI video input
- Presentation Resolution up to 4K
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.