The AVer VB130 All-in-One Video Conferencing Solution
The VB130 is an advanced, compact videobar designed for small to medium collaboration spaces. Elevate your meetings with intelligent features such as audio fencing, voice tracking, and SmartFrame technology.
USB Plug and Play: Easily connects to virtually any PC or Mac®, with no additional software required.
Ultra Clear 4K: Outstanding color and razor-sharp video up to 4K. Dual fields of view allow you to switch between 90° or 120° FOV for full room coverage of any workspace.
All-in-One Design: Sleek, minimal footprint expedites setup and reduces clutter. Upgrade your meeting experience with our intelligent built-in lighting for virtual meetings. Adjustable 5-level fill lighting combined with an automatic light sensor provide the perfect amount of light to illuminate your workspace.
Attention to Audio: Beamforming technology delivers a rich, resonant sound up to 15 feet to ensure everyone’s voice is heard clearly. Our 5-microphone array with acoustics delivers a clear and professional sound for your meeting space.
Intelligence Built-in: The VB130 adapts to your meeting dynamics with voice tracking, audio fencing, people counting, and SmartFrame technology. Maintain a perfectly framed image with SmartFrame and never worry about ambient background noise again with audio fencing.
Manageable: Monitor and manage your meeting room devices from one location with our web-based management software via RJ45 LAN connection for a seamless experience. Our easy-to-use and efficient central management tool is specifically designed for use with all AVer USB conference cameras.
Multiple Mounting Options: The VB130 has a compact design that can be mounted on top of a 17-inch monitor, on a tripod, or upside down to fit a variety of meeting spaces.
AVer VB130 System Specs:
- System Requirements: Windows® 7/10, MacOS X 10.7 or later, Google Chromebook™ version 29.0.1547.70
- Hardware Specs: 3.2 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-4460 processor, 4 GB RAM or more, USB 3.1 port, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Power supply: AC 100V–240V, 50/60 Hz, Consumption: 5V/2A, PoE+, 802.3at, compatible with 802.3af (PoE+ module is only available for certain areas)
AVer VB130 Camera:
- 4K optics lens, 120° FOV, up to 4X zoom
- Sony 4K sensor: ultra-crystal-clear image in any lighting
- Frame rates: (16:9) 4K, 1920 x 1080, 1600 x 900, 1280 x 720, 960 x 540, 848 x 480, 800 x 448, 640 x 360, at 60, 30, 15fps; (4:3) 1280 x 960, 800 x 600, 640 x 480 at 60, 30, 15fps
- Adjustable audio fence: freedom to define your meeting area
- Intelligent fill light: automatically adjusts lighting levels to illuminate your virtual meetings*
- SmartFrame: automatic FOV adjustment to fit all participants
- SmartSpeaker: voice triggered people tracking or specific preset areas
- Mirror, flip, AE, white balance: auto/manual override via PTZApp 2
- People-counting API: enterprises and third-party software providers can obtain people-counting data for better understanding of meeting-space usage
AVer VB130 Audio:
- Beamforming microphone array: 5 microphones, 4 m pickup range
- Speaker volume up to 96 dB SPL at 1/2 m
- Echo cancellation
- Noise suppression
- Supports expansion microphone
AVer VB130 - Connectivity:
- Mini-B for expansion microphone connection
- USB Type-B 3.1 connector, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- RJ45 port for Ethernet
- USB 2.0 Type-A for wireless connection (reqires optional wireless dongle)
AVer VB130 - What's In the Box:
- AVer VB130
- Remote control
- USB 3.0 Type-C cable
- Power Cord
- TV/Display Mount
- Standard: 3-year limited hardware warranty included