- Videobar with Integrated Camera and Audio
- 4K UltraHD Quality
- Field of view: 92°
- 3X optical zoom lens with 15X digital zoom
- SmartFrame & SmartSpeaker for automatic tracking and FoV adjustments for both focus on speaker and in-room participants
- Audio Fencing to help block noise within your meeting space
AVer VB342 Pro Enterprise-Grade 4K PTZ Videobar
The VB342 Pro videobar delivers exceptional audio and video quality for enterprises as an all-in-one PTZ Technology device. The VB342 Pro is AVer’s premier, all-in-one videobar for midsize meeting rooms equipped with cutting-edge features like Smart Gallery, SmartSpeaker, Gesture Control and Audio Fencing. The only USB conference camera for video conferencing you will ever need.
UltraHD Video with Clear Audio
The VB342 Pro videobar features PTZ technology with an integrated camera, mic, and speaker audio. The 92° FOV lens features 3X optical zoom (15X total zoom) with mechanical pan and tilt to deliver a vivid image so you can see participants in crystal clear clarity.
Advanced AI for smarter meetings
Clearly capture attendees with Smart Gallery, which enables AI technology to crop participant’s faces and make sure everyone is looking great. You can choose between headshot and half body mode to adapt to any meeting situation. Great for collaboration or video calling.
Adjustable audio fence blocks distractions
AVer’s Audio Fence technology gives you the freedom to define your meeting area. Limit distractions using the adjustable audio fence that lets you silence any sound outside the viewing angle.
Control Camera with Gestures
Camera can easily be controlled and enable AI functions by holding up one finger on either side of your face. Take advantage of built-in AI gesture recognition to operate the camera and eliminates touchpoints to increases meeting safety. Gesture controls can be easily switched on and off (requires the PTZApp 2).
Improved Dynamic Framing Technology
Enhance meeting efficiency with dynamic Framing. When newcomers walk in, the secondary AI lens springs to action to detect them, then the PTZ camera automatically re-frames participants for perfect video calling. Through fully automatic operation, this dynamic framing optimizes meetings and protects the safety of participants.
Beamforming technology ensures resonant sound from powerful 6w speakers. Beamforming 10-microphone array picks up and reproduces resonant voices from up to 20 feet away. Optimized for HD voice collaboration to reduce meeting fatigue, voices coming from remote locations are supernatural and smooth.
AVer VB342 Pro Videobar All-in-One Video Conferencing
- 4K 3X optical zoom lens with 15X zoom
- Motorized PTZ Operation
- Field of view (D/H/V): 92°/84°/53°
- Sony 4K True WDR sensor: ultra-crystal-clear image in any lighting
- Frame rate: (16:9) 4K 30fps; 1920 x 1080, 1600 x 900, 1280 x 720, 960 x 540, 848 x 480, 800 x 448, 640 x 360 at 60, 30, 15fps; (4:3) 1280 x 960, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 480 x 360 at 60, 30, 15fps
- SmartFrame for automatic FOV adjustment to fit all participants
- True WDR up to 120db: Superb backlight compensation technology for optimizing light balance in high-contrast conditions
- 10-element beamforming microphone array
- 8 meters (27 ft) pickup range
- Stereo speakers
- Advanced Echo and Noise Cancellation, with Smart Audio Fending (adjustable)
- USB type-B 3.1 connector, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- 12V/2A DC jack power adapter
- Mini DIN9 for RS232 in & out connection (VISCA control panel and camera daisy-chain)
- • Phone in (3.5 mm audio Jack)/Speaker out for HA system
- Two RJ45 ports (one for Ethernet, one for audio expansion speakerphone/microphone)
- • USB 2.0 Type-A*2 : One for Wireless connection**; one for IFP USB Touch back
In the Box
- VB342 Pro unit
- Remote control
- USB 2.0 Type-B to Type-A cable (10ft/3m)
- USB 3.1 Type-A to Type-C cable (10ft/3m)
- HDMI cable (10ft/3m)
- Wall-mount bracket
- Power adapter (10ft/3m)
- Quick-start guide
- 3-year limited hardware warranty on main unit (Battery, remote and accessories limited 1-year warranty)
Warranty Information3-year limited hardware warranty on main unit (Battery, remote and accessories limited 1-year warranty)
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.