- Logitech Rally Bar Mini with Integrated Camera
- Logitech Rally Bar Mini with Integrated Audio
- Logitech Tap Cat5e Tabletop Room Controller
- Appliance Mode for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Display Mount and cables included
- Contact Us for Optional Installation & Support Services
Logitech Pro Series 5 Microsoft Teams Rooms Solution with the Rally Bar Mini and Tap Cat5e
Help your small room meetings stay on track with the Pro Series solution from Video Conference Gear. Featuring a high-performing camera and integrated soundbar, plus a touch room controller, this ready-to-use conference system can be set up in minutes, so you can dive right into your next crucial meeting with confidence that everything is working.
The Logitech Rally Bar Mini has been designed to be the perfect all-in-one solution for small meetings. This camera, with integrated audio and video, allows users to zoom, pan, and autofocus with ease. With a built-in microphone and speaker system, it is capable of connecting everyone together in your meeting room so that no one misses a word! The Teams Rooms application is integrated into the Rally Bar Mini, meaning there is no computer required.
Logitech Tap with Cat5e kit is designed for Microsoft Teams Rooms and gives you access to all Microsoft Teams Rooms function from starting to scheduling, content sharing and more. The large 10.1” touchscreen display makes it easy to see important information at a glance—and an HDMI input helps you share content on your monitor or TV screen. Logitech Tap works seamlessly with Microsoft Teams Rooms software to make the most of your conference experience.
Use Your Own Display
Logitech Pro Series 5 Solution for Microsoft Teams Rooms is ready to be plugged into the displays of your choice. It works with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). All you need to do is plug it in and start your meeting. (room displays are not included)
The Pro Series Solution arrives neatly packaged and ready for installation. A setup guide shows how components fit together, while an online wizard guides you through configuration step-by-step. Professional video conferencing can become a seamless, painless experience with the Logitech Pro Series 5 solution from Video Conference Gear. It's designed to reduce your installation time and improve the reliability of your meeting space.
- Rally Bar Mini
- USB Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Power Supply + AC Cable
- Remote Control
- Lens Cap for Main Camera and AI Viewfinder
- Logitech Tap
- Logitech Tap Cat5e Kit
- Logitech Rally Bar Mini Display Mount
- Documentation and Startup Guide
Pro Series Video Conferencing Appliance
Logitech Rally Bar Mini
Appliance Mode configuration, running Microsoft Teams Rooms directly on the device with no computer or laptop required.
- UltraHD 4K camera
- Integrated PTZ camera with up to 15x zoom
- 120° angle of view
- RightSight™ Technology for automatic speaker tracking and light balancing
- Integrated Audio with speakers and six (6) internal mics
- Three speakers for rich sound, optimized for voice communications, with RightSense™ Technology
- Microphone Pickup Range: 15 feet
Pro Series Room Controller
Logitech Tap with Cat5e Kit for Microsoft Teams Rooms
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness.
- Configured for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- 10.1” touch display
- HDMI input for content sharing
- USB accessory port
- Headphone jack
- Dual cable exits with Built-in cable retention
Pro Series Accessories
Display Mount for Logitech Rally Bar Mini
Whether mounted above the display or below, it is the easiest way to ensure you have the Rally Bar or Rally Bar Mini securely mounted, with perfect cable management.
- Compatible with Rally Bar Mini and Rally Bar
- Securely mount Rally Bar Mini above or below the TV or Monitor.
- Tilt adjustable up to 10%
- Secure mount with angle adjustment
- Adjustable mounting depth
Warranty Information2 Year Hardware Manufacturer
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.