- AVer CAM520 Pro 2
- Yamaha ADECIA Audio Solution with wall mounted soundbar and ceiling mics
- Lenovo ThinkSmart Controller
- Lenovo ThinkSmart Core designed for use with Zoom Rooms
- Optional Installation & Support Services Available
Best for Large Rooms
Zoom Rooms Large Room Solution (30+) from Yamaha Featuring the Yamaha ADECIA Full-room Audio Solution (Zoom Certified)
This large room solution for Zoom Rooms features three of the industry leaders in one single solution. Lenovo, Yamaha and AVer have come together to create a room-ready solution for hybrid meeting spaces. Inclusive of a complete audio system, conference camera, control system and touch panel, these devices have been tested and work seamlessly together to provide a complete solution for customers.
Each of these products have been certified for use with Zoom, meaing, each have been tested and certified by Zoom to work in your video conferencing enabled Zoom Rooms. This solution is created to ease the integration for your IT Staff and create an easy to use solution for your end-user. This is a powerful large room solution, ready for your most demanding large rooms, classrooms or boardrooms.
Elminate the clutter
Featuring the ADECIA Ceiling Mic and Speaker solution eleminating the need for tabletop microphones for full room sound and voice pickup. This solution provide all the componentns to esnure your large meeting spaces fully covered, with speaker-tracking, white/back-noise elimination, and dynamic beam tracking technology. Fully compatible for both voice and video conferencing.
This Yamaha solution for Zoom Rooms is designed to keep the clutter out by separating PC in the cabinet or behind the monitor and the touch controller on the conference table with just single, long USB cable.
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting Zoom for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what Zoom and Video Conferencing can do for their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
Zoom Rooms Camera
AVer CAM520 Pro 2
The AVer CAM520 Pro 2 Video Conference Camera is based upon one of our long-time favorite cameras, literally, it is our go to camera within the office.
- 18X Total Zoom (12X Optical Zoom with PTZ)
- IP Based Management and Streaming
- SmartFrame Technology
- Wide field of view (FOV) of 84.5°
- Full HD 1080p
- 170° pan; 120° tilt
Zoom Rooms Audio
ADECIA Ceiling Mic & Speaker Solution
The ADECIA ceiling microphone & line array speaker solution helps overcome challenges with large room implementation, configuration and acoustics. It includes all components required for a professional and modern large meeting space.
- 1x Ceiling Mic
- 2x Line Array Speakers (wall mounted)
- Audio Processor and Switch
- Voice Tracking
- Multple supported audio protocols, including full SIP support
- Dante Audio/Dante Control, Remote Control, WebUI, PoE
Zoom Rooms Compute + Controller
ThinkSmart Core + Controller
ThinkSmart Core computing device is powered by 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics for optimized business productivity and collaboration.
ThinkSmart Controller boasts a 10.1" HD anti-glare, anti-smudge display with a 10-point touchscreen.
- Configured for Zoom - with Zoom Rooms pre-installed
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
Zoom Rooms Optional Services
Services for All Your Zoom Rooms Needs!
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Design and Blueprint Review Advisory Services
- Global Planning and Rollout Services
- Phone or On-site Support
- Spare parts, product hot-swap, RMA and Warranty Assistance
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.