New from Nureva!
Video Conferencing Audio Engineered for Small Spaces. A Solution For Work 2.0. Engineered for Collaboration.
There’s no question that the nature of work is changing. Many meetings have remote participants who need to be fully contributing as if they were in the room. Meetings are morphing from passive events where information is consumed to active collaboration sessions where teams create. Designed for today's conference rooms, the HDL200 supports a broad range of computer conferencing applications, including those with stereo output. Its full-duplex, acoustic echo cancellation and noise cancellation technology deliver the quality everyone expects.
Experience the difference - cover your space with over 4K virtual microphones - creating a realistic experience for everyone, in the room, online or on the phone. The HDL200 system has been engineered from scratch to create an outstanding experience for people who need to connect and collaborate with colleagues at a distance. Simply put, the HDL200 system is the most advanced audio conferencing solution ever created at a price point everyone can afford.
The Nureva HDL200 is an exciting product, and we believe it will revolutionize (and help re-envision) video conferencing rooms. Need more convincing, look at these features and just imagine what you could do with it.
- 4.096 virtual microphones – They fill the room, so there’s always one close by
- Advanced system processing capabilities – Simultaneously processes all 4,096 virtual microphones
- Compatible with UC&C platforms – Zoom, Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Teams, RingCentral, Google Meet, GoToMeeting, WebEx and more
- Autocalibration – Continuously adapts to room dynamics
- Plug and play – Recognized as a standard USB device. No drivers needed
- Natural listening experience – Full duplex and acoustic echo cancellation for clear, consistent audio
- Flexible installation – Above or below a display, on a wall (bracket included) or on a mobile stand (bracket optional)
- Integrated Display – Full-color display for call status
- Automatic upgrades – the Nureva audio manager can automatically detect and update the HDL200 system when new firmware is available
- Designed for meeting spaces – Works in spaces up to 18' x 18' (5.5m x 5.5m)
Specifications for the Nureva HDL200
- Number of microphones: 10
- Microphone type: Digital MEMES
- Frequency response: 100Hz to 5 kHz
- Microphone total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.25% (typical)
- Transmission: Full duplex
- Microphone range: 18' x 18' (optimal)
- Number of speakers: 2 x 20W
- Speaker type: 3.5" mid-woofer
- Maximum acoustic output: 91 dB-SPL @ 1 m
- Microphone total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.15% @ 1000Hz at 1 watt
- Speaker total harmonic distortion (THD): <3%
- Frequency response: 125-20,000Hz
- Amplifier class: Class D
- Computer Interface: USB type B 2.0 (one port)
- Power: Input jack for power supply
Included in the Box
- Integrated microphone and speaker bar
- Wall mounting bracket
- Infrared Report Control
- USB Cable 15'
- Power Supply